Graduate School entrance examination

We offer English program only for Doctoral program in Graduate School of Psychology, Graduate School of Engineering, and Graduate School of Health and Sports Sciences.

If you want to get information of other Graduate Schools or Master's program, please refer to below Japanese website.

1.Graduate School Information (only in Japanese)
2.Entrance Examination Details

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Chukyo University, Faculty of Education, Graduate School Affairs Department